University of Huddersfield
The University of Huddersfield is a rapidly expanding research and excellence institution, and it is constantly pushing the boundaries of knowledge. In biological sciences, engineering and physical sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, it has world-leading applied research groups.
Courses List for University of Huddersfield for January 2024 Intake with Entry Criteria
predominantly postgraduate Courses
- Business Intelligence & Analytics, Accounting & Finance,
- LLM (Multiple course options),
- Logistics, Finance,
- Digital Marketing,
- HRM and Fintech – and many more.
- Data Analytics,
- Cyber Security,
- Engineering Management,
- Artificial Intelligence,
- Mechanical/Automotive Engineering and Computing – and many more.
- Advanced Project Management
- Graphic Design
- Interior Design
- Animation Production
- Fashion Design and Product Design – and many more.
- MA Education (Leadership & Management)
- Education (Teaching & Learning),
- Education (Early Childhood)
- Education (Special Educational Needs)
- Education (Technology Enhanced Learning) & TESOL- and more
- Nursing (Pre-Registration) Adult,
- Nursing (Pre-Registration) Mental Health,
- Nursing (Pre-Registration) Child,
- Nursing (Pre-Registration) Learning Disability and Nursing (Adult) BSc(Hons) – and more.
|Course Duration||3 Years||1 Year|
|Fees||15,000 GBP||17,500 GBP|
|PTE||55 (51)||If the Course requirement for PG Course 6 bands no band less than 5.5 than Overall Score 55 (no band score lower than 51)|
If the Course requirement for PG Course 6.5 with no band less than 6 than Overall Score 60 (no band score lower than 56)
If the Course requirement for PG Course 7 Bands with no band less 6.5 than Overall Score 65 (no band score lower than 61)
|Scholarship||Up to 4000 GBP||Up to 4000 GBP|
Ielts Waiver Criteria
|IELTS Waiver||65% Marks in 12th Standard English (CBSE,ICSE)||65% Marks in 12th Standard English (CBSE,ICSE) (in Last 5 years)|
|Marks||> Overall 65% in 12th||55% in Bachelor|
- HSC (12th) for entry onto Bachelors – 3.5 out of 5.0
- Bachelors equivalent from Bangladeshi University (for entry onto Masters) – 60%
- Bachelors from UK/European University – 2:2 equivalent
Undergraduate courses :
- For entry onto Undergraduate courses, West African GCE A levels or OND equivalent are required. Applicants who do not hold these qualifications are recommended to apply to the University’s International Foundation Year which provides a direct path to a wide range of Undergraduate degrees.
Postgraduate courses :
- Applicants with a Bachelor degree with a minimum grading of a second class, lower division (2.2) is required (third class degree’s are not accepted).
- If you are unsure about whether you are eligible to apply for your chosen course, please contact the Regional Team before submitting an application
- An application to a second Master’s course will only be considered if you can show valid career progression.
- £5000 Deposit from first year’s tuition fees across India except Punjab, Haryana, Tamil Nadu & Uttar Pradesh where Deposit requirement is 100%
- UG/PG- minimum12th English percentage 65% within 5 years gap from CBSE and CISCE national boards.
- Nursing or Health programs- Min 70% in 12th English within 5 years of gap to
waive off IELTS otherwise IELTS with 6.5 overall with no band less than 6 required
or TOFEL or PTE
- NO SCHOLARSHIPS FOR PLACEMENT COURSES AT MASTERS LEVEL EXCEPT SCE(£1000- £2000)
- Students applying to the School of Arts and Humanities, Nursing and Allied Health Professional courses (Midwifery, Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Occupational Therapy, Operating Department Practice), the maximum scholarship is £2,000
UNIVERSITY OF HUDDERSFIELD IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR SEPTEMBER INTAKE - 2023
Fees & Duration
- 6.0 with no bands less than 5.5
- 55 Overall with no Band less than 51
Ielts Waiver Criteria