Location – Delhi | Canada | New Zealand | Australia | UK | USA
About Infinite Group
We at Infinite Group guide you all throughout this journey with expert-curated decisions prioritizing the best possible opportunities for students all across India, Nepal & Sri Lanka. With a diligent and dedicated team, we provide tailor-made solutions to ensure a high level of convenience for our recruiting partners and education providers. We intend to dig up showering opportunities for students to attract some of the top universities across the globe and witness their holistic development over the years. With the consistent efforts of our hard working team, we aspire to move along the path of excellence.
About Product Manager
Just like Elon Musk was all minds behind Tesla, you’ll be our very own. As a product manager at Infinite group, you will be in charge of adding new courses/universities after close interaction with the universities of the USA/Canada/New Zealand/Australia/UK as per your location itself. Basically, it’s your task to bring new universities onboard with Infinite group, to add a wide variety of options for our recruiting partners to explore.
Roles & responsibilities
- Stay in constant touch with the universities of the Country assigned to you and Partner with new Universities
- Be in touch with the marketing team to consistently work on the growth of the services.
- Come up with new strategies, working in favor of our organization.
- Access the ongoing services and provide reports to the concerned person
- Other tasks as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in educational industry (is a plus)
- Graduation/postgraduate in marketing, business administration, or related discipline
- Strong command of the communications skills is required
- Comfortable working with a team
- Impressive presentation skills are needed
- Experience in working with the international market.