Location – Delhi | UK | USA | Canada | Australia | New Zealand
about Infinite Group
We at Infinite Group guide you all throughout this journey with expert-curated decisions prioritizing the best possible opportunities for students all across India, Nepal & Sri Lanka. With a diligent and dedicated team, we provide tailor-made solutions to ensure a high level of convenience for our recruiting partners and education providers. We intend to dig up showering opportunities for students to attract some of the top universities across the globe and witness their holistic development over the years. With the consistent efforts of our hard working team, we aspire to move along the path of excellence.
about Partnership Manager
As the Partnership Manager at Infinite Group, you will be the bridge between our recruiting partners of the Canada ,USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, . It (as per your location preference). Your responsibility is to work in the best interest of our partners, ensuring all queries are solved just in time. You can proudly label yourself as our very own sailor aka the Partnership Manager at Infinite Group.
Roles & responsibilities
- Work on strategies and plans working in favour of Infinite Group.
- Establish targets.
- Work closely with the marketing team
- Working on partner requests and responding with appropriate solutions
- Form relations with partnership managers of other teams.
- Take care of our partner services.
- Create a high-performing work-flow process with partners
- 2+years of sales experience in the education field (is a plus)
- Candidates must acquire a graduation degree in any discipline, however a degree in a preferable industry is a bonus.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong command of the presentation skills
- Comfortable working with a team
- Prospecting, qualifying, cold-calling, and closing experience is required.