Partner relation manager
About infinite Group
We at Infinite Group guide you all throughout this journey with expert-curated decisions prioritizing the best possible opportunities for students all across India, Nepal & Sri Lanka. With a diligent and dedicated team, we provide tailor-made solutions to ensure a high level of convenience for our recruiting partners and education providers. We intend to dig up showering opportunities for students to attract some of the top universities across the globe and witness their holistic development over the years. With the consistent efforts of our hard working team, we aspire to move along the path of excellence.
About Partner relation manager
Pretty sure the name conveys the message out for itself, as the Partner-relation manager at Infinite Group, you’ll be in charge of maintaining relations with our recruiting partners all across the globe. As our captain, we rely on you to visit our recruiting partners across Nepal, Sri-lanka and India timely as per the location assigned to you. In case they have queries which need immediate attention, it is your duty to convey the message to the partner supportive executive and ensure the same is resolved just in time.
Roles & responsibilities
- Visiting the partners timely across Nepal, sri-lanka and India.
- Conveying the queries of the recruiting partners to the partner supportive executive.
- Maintaining relationships with our partners is your task.
- Updating our partners with the latest information about the organization is something we expect from you.
- 2+years of sales experience in the education field (is a plus)
- Candidates must acquire a graduation degree in any discipline, however a degree in a preferable industry is a bonus.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong command of the presentation skills
- Comfortable working with a team