Partner Onboarding Manager
About Infinite Group
We at Infinite Group guide you all throughout this journey with expert-curated decisions prioritizing the best possible opportunities for students all across India, Nepal & Sri Lanka. With a diligent and dedicated team, we provide tailor-made solutions to ensure a high level of convenience for our recruiting partners and education providers. We intend to dig up showering opportunities for students to attract some of the top universities across the globe and witness their holistic development over the years. With the consistent efforts of our hard working team, we aspire to move along the path of excellence.
About Partner Onboarding Manager
As a Partner Onboarding Manager at Infinite Group you’ll be our very own guide by not just bringing recruiting partners onboard but also taking care of the initial processes until their information is passed to the processing team. As our host aka the Partner Onboarding Manager of Infinite Group it’s your responsibility to hand over welcome kits, conduct orientations and undertake signatures on the agreement forms by the recruitment partners of Banglore.
Roles & responsibilities
- Bringing the recruiting partners onboard.
- Handing over the welcome team kits to the partners
- Responsible for conducting orientation for the partners to introduce them to the company.
- Ensuring the agreement is signed just in time.
- Informing the processing team and passing the information about the partners to them.
- 1+ years of experience in the education field (is a plus)
- Candidates must acquire a graduation degree in any discipline, however a degree in a preferable industry is a bonus.
- Convincing communication skills is exactly what we need from you.
- Creatively impressing the partners with attractive presentations.
- Feasible working with a team
- Positive on-going attitude must be your habitual spirit