Location – Delhi/UK/USA
about Infinite Group
We at Infinite Group guide you all throughout this journey with expert-curated decisions prioritizing the best possible opportunities for students all across India, Nepal & Sri Lanka, With a diligent and dedicated team, we provide tailor-made solutions to ensure a high level of convenience for our recruiting partners and education providers. We intend to dig up showering opportunities for students to attract some of the top universities across the globe and witness their holistic development over the years. With the consistent efforts of our hard working team, we aspire to move along the path of excellence.
The presence of the HR Department in any organization is one of the vital reasons for business success. As the HR of Infinite Group, we expect you to be the comfort of our employees, ensuring maximum employee productivity as well as protecting the company from any issues/threats. We rely on you to look into compensation and benefits offered to the employees, hiring new candidates and coming up with new policies working in favour of the company.
Role and responsibilities
- Hiring new candidates after matching the job qualifications.
- Arranging interviews with the concerned managers.
- Reviewing compensation, promotions and incentive packages offered to the employees.
- Maximizing employee productivity by ensuring you are all ears to their concerns.
- Protecting the company from any issues/threats.
- 2+ years of experience in the education field (is a plus)
- Candidates must acquire a graduation degree in any discipline.
- Feasible for the candidate to coordinate and work effectively with a team.
- Strong command on communication skills
- We expect you to be a pro at impressive presentation skills.